Corona Guidelines - Hotel Uilenspiegel
We would like to inform you on the measures that Hotel Uilenspiegel has taken to ensure the health and safety of its guests and staff. These measures are taken to prevent the risk of contamination and spread of the Corona virus in the hotel.
- Hotel employees and guests with symptoms of illness (e.g. fever, shortness of breath, ...) are requested to stay at home.
- Hotel employees and guests are asked to sneeze into their elbow or tissue.
Keep your distance
- At the reception, the check-in desk has been moved to ensure a safe distance between hotel guests.
- The elevator can only be used by people staying in the same room.
- In the breakfast area on the 5th floor, the tables have been moved to ensure a safe distance from each other and, if necessary, screens have been placed for your safety.
- Plexiglass screens have been placed at the reception desk.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the reception and in the breakfast room for hotel guests to allow everyone to disinfect their hands.
- Hotel staff wear masks at all times in the building and frequently disinfect their hands.
- When cleaning your room, special attention is paid to disinfecting surfaces and buttons. Dirty linen is transported in sealed linen bags.
- In the kitchen and breakfast area, staff always wear masks and frequently disinfect their hands in accordance with government regulations.
- Food is brought to the table on foil-covered plates.
- Reservations are necessary for breakfast so that we can guarantee the dispersal of guests and maintain the necessary distance between them at all times.
- Use the sanitary facilities in your hotel room as much as possible.
Thanks to these measures, everyone can stay healthy! We hope you have a very pleasant stay at Hotel Uilenspiegel.